To become a Member of AFC,
Please download, complete, and return one of the membership applications below:
- AFC Membership Application with Logo (This one has the logo and is printed in black & white)
- Plain Membership Application (This one has no logo and is printed in black & white)
You can mail in your payment with your membership application or pay online.
To pay online with a credit card or your PayPal account,
- Choose your membership level from the drop down list
- Click the Join AFC button.
Interested in taking a more active role?
We are looking for members who are willing to help with
- meeting with legislators and/or DoC officials
- attending SOMB meetings and SOMB sub-committee meetings (open to the public)
- preparing comments for the upcoming DORA sunset review of the SOMB
- helping with the newsletter
- keeping us informed about loved-ones experiences (challenges and successes)
- researching the web for information on housing availability, job leads, and local residency restrictions
Contact us by phone, email, or leave a comment below.
The Webmaster will forward your comment or question to an AFC member for a response. Currently we are not posting comments on the website, but we are doing our best to respond with helpful information in a timely manner.