Aug 06

Need Assistance?

If you or a loved one have been accused of and/or convicted of a sex offense and need assistance with jobs, housing or other services, please visit our Resource Page or contact AFC via our email address or general phone number.

We do not provide direct services, but we can try to put you in touch with individuals or groups who can help with housing, jobs, and other issues.

Permanent link to this article: http://www.advocates4change.org/home/need-assistance/