Become Informed. . . Voice Your Opinion. . . Make a Difference!
On this page:
- Breakfast Action Group
- Denver General Meetings
- Colorado Springs Meetings
- Other Meetings of Interest
- Link to SOMB Meeting Minutes
Breakfast Action Group (BAG) Meetings – see flyer for details
Monday Mornings 7:00 – 9:00 a.m.
at Perkins Restaurant at Colorado Blvd and I-25.
Planned Morning Schedule
BAG Morning Meetings – Normally 3 Monday mornings per month. Attendees: Check your email for notices on Bag meetings in light of Covid-19 measures.
Denver: General AFC Meetings
(Usually the 4th Tuesday of each month)
Meetings currently are suspended because of Covid-19 considerations.
Denver Meeting Location:
Rocky Mountain Miracle Center
1939 S. Monroe St.
Denver, CO 80210
Our meeting place is located just west of the Perkins near I-25 and Colorado Blvd.
Next General Meeting: TBD
There will be no general meetings until further notice.
We are following the CDS’s recommendations for social distancing regarding COVID-19 at this time.
eb 2020Planned Meetings- see flyer for details
Other Meetings of Interest
SOMB meetings are held monthly are open to the public. Some require an RSVP.
Currently SOMB meetings are being held via webinar because of Covid-19 considerations. Contact SOMB to participate.
For dates, times and locations of SOMB meetings you can check the SOMB calendar here .
- SOMB Board Meeting— PPA Event Center, 2105 Decatur Street, Denver (map)
- SOMB SubCommittee Meetings
- Standards & Guidelines Rewrite Committees
- Continuity of Care
- Adult Standards Revision Committee – Full committee
- Family Education, Engagement, and Support Committee
- Victim Advocacy Meeting
- Contact with Own Children
- Best Practices Committee Meeting (currently discussion Polygraphs)
- SOR Legislative Committee
Please feel free to contact the webmaster by leaving a comment regarding upcoming meetings of interest and opportunities for public participation.