Become Informed. . . Voice Your Opinion. . . Make a Difference!
On this page:
- Breakfast Action Group
- Dinner Action Group
- Denver General Meetings
- Colorado Springs Meetings
- Other Meetings of Interest
- Link to SOMB Meeting Minutes
Breakfast Action Group (BAG) Meetings – see flyer for details
Monday Mornings 7:00 – 9:00 a.m.
at Perkins Restaurant at Colorado Blvd and I-25.
Planned Morning Schedule
BAG Morning Meetings – 3 Monday mornings per month.
Denver: General AFC Meetings
(Usually the 4th Tuesday of each month)
Denver Meeting Location:
Rocky Mountain Miracle Center
1939 S. Monroe St.
Denver, CO 80210
Our meeting place is located just west of the Perkins near I-25 and Colorado Blvd.
Next General Meeting: Tuesday – December 10, 2019 – 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
ADVOCATES FOR CHANGE
Cordially Invites You to the
December 10, 2019
Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
to 9:00 p.m.
Dinner at 6:30 p.m.
Nov 2019 – No meeting
Dec 10 – Annual Holiday Party
Jan 2020 -TBD
Planned Meetings- see flyer for details
Other Meetings of Interest
Schedule and Invitations to 2019 CDOC SOTMP Support Education Meetings
The Sex Offender Treatment and Monitoring Program (SOTMP) at the CDOC is presenting an introductory education meeting for families, friends and others who are considering supporting someone who has committed a sexual offense in an effort to prevent re-offending.
RSVP is required.
SOMB meetings are held monthly are open to the public. Some require an RSVP.
For dates, times and locations of SOMB meetings you can check the SOMB calendar here .
- SOMB Board Meeting— PPA Event Center, 2105 Decatur Street, Denver (map)
- SOMB SubCommittee Meetings
- Standards & Guidelines Rewrite Committees
- Continuity of Care
- Adult Standards Revision Committee – Full committee
- Family Education, Engagement, and Support Committee
- Victim Advocacy Meeting
- Contact with Own Children
- Best Practices Committee Meeting (currently discussion Polygraphs)
- SOR Legislative Committee
Please feel free to contact the webmaster by leaving a comment regarding upcoming meetings of interest and opportunities for public participation.