Welcome to AFC!
The mission of Advocates For Change is to support those with a sex offense and their families by:
- advocating for change in sex offense laws and policies and for the adherence to constitutional rights;
- educating the public, lawmakers, and the judiciary; and
- promoting the successful treatment and reintegration of those with an offense into the community, thus reducing victimization and enhancing the safety of all.
If you or a loved one have been accused of and/or convicted of a sex offense and need assistance with jobs, housing or other services, please visit our Resource Page or contact AFC via our email address or general phone number.
We do not provide direct services, but we can try to put you in touch with individuals or groups who can help with housing, jobs, and other issues.
We believe that some of the best support comes from individuals and family members who have been through similar struggles. We hold general meetings in Denver with informative speakers to keep us current on major topics of interest to our members. In addition, our meetings (Denver, Colorado Springs, and Ft. Collins) are a places to meet others who may have helpful information to offer, based upon first-hand experiences.
We hold general meetings each month in
- Denver (3rd Tuesday of the month)
- Colorado Springs (2nd Tuesday of the month)
- Fort Collins (variable times)